Video Production Tools For Teachers, Students & Staff
The innovative, multi-use video platform to live stream, record, and edit; on-site and remote.
Cinamaker Director Studio for iPad and Mac is the video platform designed for teachers, students, and staff to create powerful live and recorded video, no matter the experience level.
By simply connecting and controlling multiple iPhone, iPad, and digital camera angles, audio sources, rich media and digital content, Cinamaker helps you tell your stories, share your lessons, and broadcast live meetings/events while capturing the hearts and minds of your viewers.
What's more, Cinamaker Director Studio gives you superpowers that traditional, expensive live streaming technology doesn’t, and at a fraction of the cost.
With Cinamaker you will;
• connect, control, and stream up to eight (8) camera angles using your iPhones, iPads, PTZ, pro cameras
• connect and mix microphones and external audio sources, including audio mixing boards for quality sound
• edit and record the stream live while switching between cameras in real-time
• add rich media; lower-third graphics, animated logos, images, pre-recorded videos, audio files, and text
• screen share your lesson materials, meeting agendas, presentations, & more.
• use picture-in-picture, split-screen, green screen/chroma-key, dissolves, other visual effects
• include remote guests/cameras from anywhere in the world via the Zoom broadcast network
• send Cinamaker output and live stream to Zoom, Facebook, YouTube, Linkedin, Restream, many others
• record every session and use the in-app editor to easily re-edit, share clips, and build your video libraries